6 + 6
5 + 1
About Bayview Exclusive
Call us at (416) 291-7372 or email us at email@example.com to book a private showing.
Bayview Exclusive Highlights
- Large 125 x 184 foot ravine lot
- 23,000 square feet of land
- Solid custom concrete built home
- Current setup of 3 separate units can be easily converted to single family home
- 2 owned hot water tanks
- Newer roof, central air, central vacuum
- Ravine property, no neighbours immediately adjacent to property on 3 sides
- Enjoy country living in the city with surrounding ravine, hiking trails and large yard
- Located in sought after Harrison School district
- Neighbourhood offers the best restaurants, parks, cafes and shops
- Owner's suite boasts large living room, separate kitchen, dining and 3 bedrooms and family (or 4 bedrooms), separate walk-outs to wrap around balcony overlooking adjacent ravine and rooftop entertainment
- Second suite has large open concept kitchen and dining with walk-outs to beautiful decks, and ravine! Two bedrooms, two baths, living room and a family room also included
- Ground floor (third) suite is an open concept living, dining and kitchen space, 6 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and 2 beautiful walk-outs to yard and ravine as well as a sauna
- Rare opportunity - live in one suite & rent out the others to generate income, or create a new home for your growing family!
Listing Courtesy of Sage Real Estate
Tara Lee Crooks
Like what you see?
This listing might not last forever. Contact us right now and we’ll find a time to bring you there.
About The Neighbourhood
A wise man once said, "We will fit the community into the landscape and not the landscape into the community." (Dr E.G. Faludi, the town planner who designed Bayview Village).