Address: 250 Royal York Rd #215
Rating: A Hidden Gem!
Nestled in the charming lakeside village of Mimico is The Royal York Urban Towns, an exclusive address inspired by history and brimming with modern sophistication. This sought after development is SOLD OUT. The good news? We’ve just listed this gorgeous 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom stunning end unit condo townhouse!
What we know about Mimico: Mimico is the gateway to Toronto’s west-end waterfront neighbourhoods. This established community is well known for it’s scenic lakefront parks and excellent recreational facilities. Mimico is within a short commute of downtown Toronto and features its own Go Transit train station located on Royal York Road. Residents will be surrounded by plenty of local cafes, restaurants and pubs to indulge in. A fascinating array of parks and greenspaces invite you to enjoy the great outdoors. Just steps from home, the Humber Bay Park is a scenic destination for nature lovers and sailing enthusiasts alike. A variety of shopping and dining options are available along Royal York Rd. and The Queensway.
Here are the Top 10 features that we love about this home:
1) You’ll come home to a brilliant master-planned community of elegant contemporary residences
2) The rich and inspiring palette of architectural features distinguishes the Royal York as a communithty unlike any other in South Etobicoke
3) The classic cast stone base and entry steps, timeless clay brick accents and low maintenance exterior materials set these modern townhomes apart
4) The box window treatments present a stylish and contemporary urban aesthetic
5) You’ll take a big sigh of relief when you arrive home to the spacious open-concept with tall ceilings and bright, airy interiors
6) Ten’s of thousands of dollars spent on upgrades in the 1290 sqft of interior space
7) Did we mention the TWO balconies and a large terrace with equal 440 sqft?!
8) The Royal York commmunity is designed for residents to walk, mingle, socialize and the courtyards and greenspace further enhance the scenic lakeside setting of the community
9) The rare opportunity to lead an enviable waterside lifestyle, just steps from th GO station, TTC, parks, trails, shopping, dining and more!
10) It’s urban living the way you love it – clean, crisp and eminently livable
Priced at just $645,000, this unit won’t last long. Occupancy is slated for April 20, 2017. Floorplan & upgrade list available upon request.