Staging for Success
Preparing your property to put on the market usually involves de-cluttering, cleaning, and minor repairs. But, in some cases, your house might need more of an overhaul – that’s where home staging comes in.
Not every home needs to be staged – if your property is being sold to a renovator/flipper, for example, it will most likely be sold in as-is condition and the buyer will do the renovations and repairs needed themselves. Or, you may already have furniture and accessories in your home that accentuates its positive features, and all that’s needed is a little decluttering here and there.
What are the benefits of real estate home staging?
Buyers normally respond much more favourably to a home when its turnkey and they can visualize themselves living there. If it’s done right, real estate home staging can result in a property selling for up to 5-10% more than a home that isn’t staged.
Slide to see the before & after transformation.
Here are some other key real estate home staging benefits:
- Staged homes sell in a shorter amount of time than un-staged properties.
- They stand out to buyer’s and can help increase the number of offers that come in.
- When a house is professionally staged, the pictures look better on MLS and in marketing/print materials.
- A staged home gives buyer’s the impression that the house has been well looked after.
- Because staged properties show better agents tend to show them first, before other listings.
Whether your home needs a minor tune-up or a full facelift, we’ll tell you which repairs and/or renovations you should do to maximize your return. We only do real estate home staging that works, and that benefits your bottom line.
If a full facelift is needed we’ll connect you with our professional stager who will provide a full staging consultation; furniture and accessory rental, delivery and set-up; colour consulting, if re-painting is needed, and advice on problem areas in your home.
Our goal is to make the process as stress-free for you as possible, relieve you of the time and energy required to get your home in top shape and, most importantly, to sell your home fast and for the most money possible.