Asking Price: $1,399,900
Address: 384 Sunnyside Ave #309, Roncesvalles
Listing Agent: Heidi Kurien, Kismet Realty Corporation Inc. Brokerage
It’s not every day that a property like this comes on the market, so we’ll give you a moment to catch your breath if you need to. It’s got authentic charm and modern designed rolled into one, gorgeous, church-loft-conversion package; truly a sight to behold! We’re not sure about you, but we’re already picturing ourselves curled up on the couch next to that stained-glass surrounded fireplace. Not only is this unit totally jaw-dropping, but it’s got enough space for both entertaining and private retreats. Two beds, two bathrooms, two balconies, AND…two parking spaces (how often to you see that in a Toronto condo listing?!). There is so much to love already, so let’s dive right into a few of our favourite things about this loft!
Our favourite highlights of this property include:
- The not one, but TWO fireplaces. During the chilly winter weather, this is definitely a huge plus!
- The unique spaces throughout the property. The master bedroom with vaulted ceilings, the exposed brick in the second bedroom (which would make a very cool office, by the way), and the charming, cozy balconies.
- The skylights in the main living space which allow for tons of natural light.
- The gorgeous exposed beams in almost every room – even the bathrooms! It’s pretty easy to decorate when your home is already an architectural MASTERPIECE.
- The slick finishes that add a modern touch to contrast the rustic features of the loft.
- The bragging rights. You get to live in a completely one of a kind property, and your sunroom is a turret – no big deal.
- The amazing neighbourhood. Who doesn’t love a good old Sunday morning stroll along Roncy (to the east) or summertime afternoons in High Park (to the west)?
Do you want to see this awesome listing in person? Just click below book a showing, or call 416-291-7372 ♥
Want to see even more beautiful properties? Click here to view our Featured Listings!