Address: 2 Aberfoyle Cres #706
Rating: One of a Kind!
This beautiful two-bedroom plus den at 2 Aberfoyle Cres #706 in the highly desirable Kingsway area is light and spacious with a large balcony that features lovely unobstructed green views. If you’re looking for condo living that’s a short drive or subway ride from the city then look no further! This impressive beauty offers 1,525 square feet of spectacular space that’s move in ready.
With a spacious open concept living and dining area, it’s perfect for entertaining and the massive balcony allows you to take the party outside when the warm weather arrives. You’ll love the green, tranquil view from both your balcony and living room.
The sparkling white galley kitchen is ideal for the avid cook and boasts newly refinished cabinets with plenty of storage and counter space. The den is your “work from home” room and you’ve still got one more bedroom ideal for kids, guests or whatever you’d like.
The master bedroom with a 4 piece ensuite is large, inviting and filled with natural light from the wall-to-wall windows.
This stunner even comes with your own parking spot! Amenities include a pool, exercise room, party space, billiard room and more. A very well-maintained building, it’s surrounded by stately homes and is minutes from Tom Riley Park.
What we know about the neighbourhood:
The Kingsway is conveniently located near Bloor West and Islington just a short drive or subway ride to downtown Toronto. This affluent area is known for its large homes, parks and the landmark Old Mill Inn & Spa. The Village of Islington offers high-end shops with charming boutiques, welcoming restaurants and cafés. You get a real small town feel with upscale services in this idyllic neighbourhood.
Here are the Top 10 features that we love about this home:
1) It’s spacious and filled with tons of natural light.
2) The den makes a great office.
3) The open concept living/dining area adds to the spacious feel of this large unit.
4) The massive balcony provides additional entertaining space in the warmer months.
5) The unobstructed green views give this condo an open feel.
6) A parking spot is included.
7) The galley style kitchen is beautifully functional and features newly refinished cabinets.
8) It’s located in the high demand Kingsway area.
9) The beautifully maintained building features welcoming gardens for a great first impression for your guests.
10) Top notch amenities make you feel like you’re in a luxury hotel!
Click HERE to view the virtual tour.