Address: 36 Northover Street
Rating: Get Ready for Guests!
Spacious living and dining area? Check. BBQ-ready patio? Check. Chef’s-grade kitchen? Check. When it comes to entertaining, this home ticks off all the boxes!
This beautifully renovated residence in North York is just waiting for you to move in. Featuring 4 bedrooms, a large family room, and a spacious outdoor area overlooking a gorgeous ravine, this residence is perfect for a growing family or someone who loves hosting guests.
A gourmet chef’s kitchen boasts high-end appliances, exotic granite counters, and a large breakfast bar with room for three to sit. A bright, open concept living space and finished basement ensure that there’s plenty of room to gather, and summertime get-togethers are easy when you have an amazing outdoor space.
What we know about North York:
North York is one of the cities that in the 1997 City of Toronto Act became a part of the Toronto mega-city. North York has a unique charm being its own brand of multiculuralism. There are many aspects of North York that make up the vast proportion of Toronto living, from its university, historical sites, and various unique neighbourhoods, North York has become a city within a city.
Here are the Top 10 features that we love about this home:
1) It’s got a stunning back addition, which makes a fantastic family room and includes a remote controlled gas fireplace
2) The gorgeous chef’s kitchen comes with top of the line finishes and appliances
3) The large private deck, which backs onto a ravine, is a peaceful oasis.
4) The finished basement is perfect as a TV/rec room & features a full sized spare room
5) The double shed will fit everything from your lawn mover to your garden tools
6) A tech lovers dream, the main level is fully wired with surround sound
7) You’ll never be short on parking with the 4 car private driveway
8) This quiet, friendly neighbourhood is great for kids
9) Skylights help make the house bright and cheerful
10) There’s hardwood flooring throughout the house, no carpets here!
BONUS! 11) It’s minutes from Yorkdale Mall, York U, Hwy 401, Humber River Hospital and two golf courses!
Click here to view the virtual tour.