About #507 Eleven Superior Condos – 11 Superior Street
#507 Eleven Superior Condos – 11 Superior Street
Rating: The PERFECT Starter Condo!
Welcome to #507 Eleven Superior Condos!
This beautiful one bedroom + den is the perfect starter condo. An open concept layout creates a bright and welcoming space as soon as you walk in the door. The kitchen provides plenty of prep space, with a centre island for added storage. A combined living and dining area make entertaining a breeze, along with a cozy balcony perfect for two to dine al fresco. With a large master bedroom and a den perfect for a home office, the square footage of this unit is truly maximized to its highest potential.
Our top ten things we love about this property:
1) The large windows that allow natural light to seep into the unit
2) The dining nook that provides separation from the space as well as room for a large table
3) The granite countertops in the kitchen
4) The dark hardwood flooring throughout the unit that adds a contemporary feel
5) The generously sized den that makes for a perfect home office or additional storage space
6) The double closet in the master bedroom – no shortage of space for your shoe collection here!
7) The awesome amenities that are only an elevator ride away! Work out in the gym or enjoy the summer nights with friends and family on the spacious rooftop patio
8) The location! For a few reasons. One, you’re just steps to the lake. Hello, morning runs!
9) Two, you’re walking distance to the Mimico GO station. You can ditch the car, sit back and relax during your commute.
10) Three, the nearby selection of restaurants! Everything from sushi to gourmet ice cream. With a Walkscore of 79, there are TONS of options nearby!
About The Neighbourhood
Mimico is an established neighbourhood located in the Etobicoke area of just west of the city of Toronto. Known for its gorgeous homes, easy access to the lake and friendly community, Mimico is the perfect place for families, retirees, and professionals alike. An easy commute to downtown makes this area desirable for those who work in the city (or have a busy social life!) but prefer a calmer, suburban setting as opposed to the bustling streets of a metropolis.
This property is priced at $379,000. Click here for the virtual tour.
Contact The Christine Cowern Team to arrange a showing at #416-291-7372 or Christine@ChristineCowern.com before it’s too late!