About #110 The Carlaw Condos- 1190 Dundas Street East
Address: #110 The Carlaw Condos- 1190 Dundas Street East
Rating: This Just In!
This just in, we have breaking news to share with you…a new listing has just been released to the public at 1190 Dundas Street E#110! Here’s what we know this far: This is a rare end unit with a private 115 sq ft terrace, the current owners have spent THOUSANDS on upgrades and is located in Toronto’s own Leslieville!
What we know about Leslieville: The green and white Leslieville street signs that run along Queen Street were installed in 1987. These historic markers are symbolic of a renewed interest and pride in Leslieville among the residents of this quiet east end neighbourhood. Leslieville, still feels very much like a small village. It’s cozy houses, quaint stores, and tree lined streets, seem surprisingly serene and peaceful considering Leslieville’s close proximity to downtown Toronto.
Here’s what else we’ve been told:
- This home has brushed oak engineered hardwood flooring throughout.
- 10′ Ceilings on the main floor.
- The gorgeous open concept layout is perfect for entertaining.
- The gourmet kitchen features custom quartz countertops & backsplash, stainless steel appliances, a waterfall island and custom upper cabinetry.
- The master bedroom fits a queen bed and has a beautiful 3 pc ensuite.
We had the honour of interviewing the current homeowners and they’ve told The Christine Cowern Team exclusively that after much consideration, they’ve priced this home at just $699,000!
#110 The Carlaw Condos- 1190 Dundas Street East Highlights
- 1200-1399 Sq Ft
- Owned Locker
- Building Insurance Included
- Parking Included - Underground 1.0
- Terrace Balcony
- BBQs Allowed
- Rooftop Deck/Garden
Head of Awesomeness
Like what you see?
This listing might not last forever. Contact us right now and we’ll find a time to bring you there.
About The Neighbourhood
Fast-becoming the trendy place to be for Torontonians, living in Leslieville has a relaxed sense of cool attracting a whole new generation of residents.