$3,577.80 / 2016
About #1206 – 300 Front Street West
Address: 300 Front Street West #1206
Rating: An awesome unit that grows with you!
Although it’s located minutes from the TIFF Bell Lightbox, David Pecaut Square and the many restaurants along King West, this beautiful suite has so much more going for it than just the location. Welcome to Tridel’s luxurious 300 Front! As soon as you enter you are greeted by the hotel-style concierge, and that’s just the beginning. Whether you want to unwind or get your cardio on, this building has an array of amenities to suit every one of your needs. From the rooftop retreat to the spin studio, you don’t need to venture far for the best of both worlds.
Unit 1206 is 700 square feet of living space. A large kitchen area flows seamlessly into the living room and then to the balcony. Floor to ceiling windows allows for plenty of light in both the main area as well as the master bedroom. Just off the front hall, you’ll find a full-sized den, perfectly suited for a home office or nursery. Regardless of your needs, this open concept space can be adjusted to suit a multitude of layout options – perfect for a first-time buyer. Hardwood floors in the kitchen/living area and den, as well as integrated appliances, help to give this suite a modern feel. The large east facing balcony provides an excellent view of the CN tower.
What we know about the Entertainment District: Known for its variety of entertainment venues, the Entertainment District is home to shops, restaurants, cafes and more. Be in the heart of the action that surrounds the world-renowned TIFF festival! Catch an outdoor concert at David Pecaut square, or dinner and a show at one of the many incredible eateries and The Princess of Wales Theatre. Restaurants like Milagro, Luma, Byblos, Sweet Jesus, Pai and more are all within a ten-minute walk of your doorstep. No matter what your schedule, the necessities are only seconds away – Rabba (24 hours) and Shoppers Drug Mart (8 am – midnight).
Here are the Top 10 features that we love about this home:
1) Incredible location! Walk to do your errands or head out on the town with friends – you’re only steps from everything you need.
2) This home grows with you. Keep the den as an office or even a separate dining area, and easily convert it to a second bedroom if needed.
3) Integrated stainless steel appliances in the kitchen offer a slick modern touch.
4) Flushed wall to wall kitchen allows for a centre island or dining table.
5) High ceilings make this unit feel especially spacious.
6) Large windows provide ample light.
7) Open concept floor plan allows the unit to house a variety of layout options to suit you.
8) Did we mention the amenities? Yoga and spin rooms, a rooftop oasis with a pool and BBQ area, party room, theatre and billiards room – the list goes on!
9) Easy access to the King streetcar (4-minute walk) and St. Andrew subway station (9-minute walk) make commuting around the city easy.
10) This unit includes a parking spot (and you have access to visitor parking as well!)
This unit is priced at $499,000. Schedule your showing today!
#1206 – 300 Front Street West Highlights
- 600-699 Sq Ft
- East Exposure
- Water, Parking and Building Insurance Included
- Open Balcony
- Ensuite Laundry
- Underground Parking 1.0
- Outdoor Pool
- Party/Meeting Room
- Rooftop Deck/Garden
- Visitor Parking
Like what you see?
This listing might not last forever. Contact us right now and we’ll find a time to bring you there.