Condo Apt Loft
About #422 Fuse Condos – 1410 Dupont Street
#422 Fuse Condos – 1410 Dupont Street
Rating: Modern Loft Goals – Exceeded
Welcome to #422 Fuse Condos – 1410 Dupont Street!
This is your chance to live in one of Toronto’s fastest growing communities. Located in Davenport Village, this beautiful one bedroom loft at Fuse Condos offers over 640 square feet of living space with a 100 square foot balcony. An open concept layout and spacious bedroom is the perfect layout for a couple or professional.
Our top ten things we love about this property:
1) The bright, open concept layout that’s adaptable to your needs.
2) The breakfast bar that functions as both prep space and seating.
3) The high ceilings in the main living space that brighten up the unit.
4) The modern, light flooring throughout.
5) The elegant cathedral ceilings in the master bedroom.
6) Speaking of the bedroom, we’re also a fan of the double closet!
7) The large balcony with enough room for a cozy outdoor couch or bistro table.
8) The close proximity to so many awesome neighbourhoods – The Junction, High Park, Roncy, Bloordale, the list goes on.
9) You can grab your groceries and prescriptions without leaving the building!
10) Easy access to the TTC. A 3-minute bus ride or 10-minute walk to the Bloor-Danforth subway line, and steps to the Dupont bus.
About The Neighbourhood
Davenport Village is a gem of a neighbourhood nestled between the Junction and Wallace Emerson. A charming area that has everything a modern urbanite needs. Populated with mom and pop restaurants and cozy cafes, along with everyday amenities like grocery shops, fitness centers, and the TTC. The area is friendly and generally quieter than its neighbouring communities, but a leisurely stroll or quick transit ride provide easy access to the bars and pubs of Roncesvalles and The Junction.
About The Building
With a Metro and Shoppers Drug Mart right in the building, Fuse Condos provides complete convenience for its urban residents. A multi-functional party room and outdoor space make entertaining friends a breeze, and a theatre room is a perfect place to spend a cozy evening in. Looking to unwind? Good thing there’s a yoga studio ready and waiting for you.
This property is priced at $399,900. Click here for the virtual tour.
Contact The Christine Cowern Team to arrange a showing at #416-291-7372 or Christine@ChristineCowern.com before it’s too late!
#422 Fuse Condos – 1410 Dupont Street Highlights
- Central Air
- Exclusive Undergrnd Parking
- Concierge, Exercise Room, Party/Meeting Room, Rooftop Deck/Garden & Visitor Parking
- Park, Public Transit & School
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Referred Urban Realty
Like what you see?
This listing might not last forever. Contact us right now and we’ll find a time to bring you there.