About #2625 West Village Ⅱ Condos – 2 Eva Rd
Address: #2625 West Village Ⅱ Condos – 2 Eva Rd
Rating: Incredible Value!
We’ve found you the one! Located in Tridel’s West Village II in an awesome area of Etobicoke, this two bedroom two bathroom unit is the perfect starter condo. An open concept living and dining space allows for a variety of layouts, along with two large bedrooms both with spacious closets. The master bedroom has an ensuite bath. This amazing unit is complete with a stunning, completely unobstructed east view which bathes the unit in sunlight.
What we know about the neighbourhood: Etobicoke is a desirable neighbourhood due to its proximity to the west end of downtown Toronto, The Kingsway and the lake shore. The area has a variety of amenities that make for a convenient lifestyle. Along with parks and schools, the main Queensway strip features a movie theatre, restaurants, grocery stores, IKEA, Costco and more.
Here are the Top 10 features that we love about this home:
1) Awesome layout – spacious living and dining area.
2) Granite counters, espresso coloured cabinets and stainless steel appliances give this kitchen a modern feel.
3) Breakfast bar connecting kitchen and living area allows for extra seating.
4) Two FULL bathrooms!
5) The generously sized bedrooms with large windows and double closets.
6) The truly spectacular view, a great setting for dinner on the balcony!
7) Great building amenities! Theatre, party room, indoor pool, visitor parking and 24/7 concierge.
8) Easy commute into and out of the city via the Gardiner Expressway and Highway 427.
9) A short drive from a variety of recreational amenities – Islington Golf Club, yoga studios and more.
10) Groceries are a breeze! Loblaws and Costco are both under a 10 minute drive.
This unit is priced at $419,000.
Contact The Christine Cowern Team to arrange a showing before it’s too late!
#2625 West Village Ⅱ Condos – 2 Eva Rd Highlights
- Central Air
- Owned Underground Parking
- Concierge, Gym, Indoor Pool, Tennis Court, Visitor Parking
- Park & Public Transit
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Referred Urban Realty
Head of Awesomeness
Like what you see?
This listing might not last forever. Contact us right now and we’ll find a time to bring you there.