About #3908 Cinema Tower Condos – 21 Widmer Street
#3908 Cinema Tower Condos – 21 Widmer Street
Rating: The Ultimate Downtown Dwelling
Welcome to #3908 Cinema Tower Condos – 21 Widmer Street!
Whether you’re looking for your own home or an income property, look no further! This gorgeous one bedroom unit features an open concept layout, slick finishes and is located in a building that houses an array of amenities. Plus, you’re in the heart of King West and the Toronto International Film Festival!
Our top ten things we love about this property:
1) Let’s start with the building. From the rooftop deck to the concierge, the basketball court to the movie theatre…do you really need much more in a condo?
2) The beautiful breakfast bar that doubles as a cozy eating area and extra storage.
3) The integrated kitchen appliances that create a sleek, luxurious feel.
4) The floor to ceiling window in the main living space that provides a spectacular view.
5) The large master bedroom with plenty of closet space.
6) The elegant, glass enclosed shower in the bathroom.
7) The awesome amenities that are only an elevator ride away! Work out in the gym or enjoy the summer nights with friends and family on the spacious rooftop patio
8) The bright, open concept layout that’s incredibly functional to suit anyone’s needs.
9) You’re in the heart of TIFF! Can you say bragging rights?
10) The unbeatable location – steps from Shoppers Drug Mart, Fresh and Wild, LCBO, coffee shops, restaurants…the list goes on.
About The Neighbourhood
King West is an amazing neighbourhood with every amenity imaginable. From gourmet restaurants to cozy cafes, a bustling nightlife and equally busy daytime work crowd, it truly holds the best of both worlds. Walking distance to the shops of Queen West or the Roger’s Centre, there are no shortage of things to do in this area! Easily commute around the city with access to the King and Spadina streetcar lines.
About The Building
At Cinema Tower, you’re at the heart of it all. Not only is the location incredible, but the building itself hosts an array of amenities that cater to the desires of every urbanite. Workouts are a breeze when you have a basketball court and fitness centre (oh, and after you’re done, take a relaxing post-workout break in the sauna). Looking to entertain? You can organize a rooftop BBQ with friends or a movie night in the private screening room. And if that isn’t enough to earn you host of the century, invite your out of town friends to stay in one of the building’s guest suites.
This property is priced at $459,000. Click here for the virtual tour.
Contact The Christine Cowern Team to arrange a showing at #416-291-7372 or Christine@ChristineCowern.com before it’s too late!
#3908 Cinema Tower Condos – 21 Widmer Street Highlights
- Owned Locker
- Concierge, Guest Suites, Gym
- Rooftop Deck/Garden
- Visitor Parking
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Referred Urban Realty
Like what you see?
This listing might not last forever. Contact us right now and we’ll find a time to bring you there.