About #6 Bakery Lofts – 2B Minto St
Address: #6 Bakery Lofts – 2B Minto St
Rating: In the Running for Toronto’s Most Unique Loft!
If you have a thing for unique lofts, this one will be sure to please! Located on the top floor of a boutique building, this open concept suite features a combined living/sleeping space with a massive rooftop terrace. Let your inner minimalist break free and take full advantage of this one of a kind opportunity.
1) A true hard loft conversion, which is becoming more of a rare find in the city.
2) This building has only seven suites, making for the utmost peace and privacy.
3) Despite the size of the kitchen, there is an ample amount of storage.
4) Slick finishes, such as dark cupboards and light grey backsplash make for a modern feel in the kitchen (exposed brick keeps the lofty charm!).
5) The hexagon penny tile and glass enclosed shower in the bathroom.
6) The use of space in the main area – cozy without feeling cramped.
7) The dark hardwood flooring throughout.
8) Easy access to downtown via the Queen streetcar just a short walk from the building.
9) You get to live in Leslieville! Let the window shopping and Sunday brunching begin.
10) And finally, the pièce de résistance…the MASSIVE 230 square foot balcony!
This home is priced at $349,000. Click here for the virtual tour.
Contact The Christine Cowern Team before it’s too late!