About Saint James Condos – 39 Jarvis St #205
A must see! Bright and airy 1 bedroom suite with smart, functional floorplan in the sought after Saint James Condos. A great open concept layout with tons of natural light, thanks to the large windows. Walk-out from your living room to a huge and completely private 445 sqft terrace. It’s like having your own backyard in the middle of the city!
Bedroom features a walk in closet along with a 4 piece bathroom with a large soaker tub. Good sized kitchen – great for cooking up an amazing meal after shopping at the St. Lawrence Market!
Awesome in-building amenities help you stick to your fitness goals, make the most of the warm weather and entertain easily. Access to a fitness centre, party/meeting room, visitor parking, a rooftop deck and more! Plus, a concierge on site gives you piece of mind.
Walk to restaurants, shops, markets and more, with transit right at your doorstep. You’re just minutes to the downtown core! Easy access to TTC lines makes getting around the city a total breeze.
Fridge, stove, dishwasher, clothes washer and dryer. All electrical light fixtures and window coverings. Building features great amenities including gym, rooftop deck, party room and meeting room.
Saint James Condos – 39 Jarvis St #205 Highlights
About the Unit:
- Great open concept layout
- Large windows let in tons of natural light
- Walk-in closet in bedroom
- Deep soaker tub in bathroom
- Amazing, completely private 445 sqft terrace
About the Building:
- Stick to your wellness goals with access to an awesome fitness centre
- Peace of mind with concierge on site
- Save your guests the downtown parking hassle with free visitor parking!
- Make the most of the warmer months on the rooftop deck
About the Neighbourhood:
- Minutes to the world-class St. Lawrence Market
- Walking distance to the downtown core
- Easy access to multiple TTC lines
- Close to shopping, restaurants, bars and more!
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Referred Urban Realty Inc Brokerage
Like what you see?
This listing might not last forever. Contact us right now and we’ll find a time to bring you there.
About The Neighbourhood
Some rent, some own, some are subsidized, St. Lawrence is a triumph in urban planning that is a special place for Torontonians to gather, eat, laugh, shop, and sightsee.