About 94 Via Italia
Address: 94 Via Italia
What’s better than a fully renovated, detached, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home in one of Toronto’s most vibrant neighborhoods? We’re glad you asked. This beautiful home, in the heart of Corso Italia, has so many fantastic features we may run out of space!
We asked the owners (one of them is a professional builder) to share their favorite things about the house and the neighborhood and here’s what they said:
- Parking – their neighbor is so great that they rent a parking space from them (at a very reasonable rate) that’s right next to the house. There’s also plenty of street parking
- Ideal size – the home is big enough that you have enough room for a small family but small enough that it’s very low maintenance
- Private Backyard – with a high fence and greenery everywhere the backyard feels secluded and peaceful and gets great sun in the afternoon
- Front landscaping – the front gate helps hide bins and contain their kids. It’s great for a family with small children
- Storage – they’ve added closets to each room, a built-in storage unit with closet in the living room and there are two cantina’s in the basement, among other things. You can fit lots of stuff in this house!
- Insulation – the added insulation makes the house really quiet. When the windows are closed you are hardly hear any street noise
- Views – the home has great views with a park across the street that has lots of features for families with small children
- Affordable child care – it’s almost half the price of Leslieville and available with little notice
- Neighbors – there’s an amazing group of young families that are moving into the neighborhood
- Park – the park across the street has a wading pool, toys and a playing field area and a playground is in the works!
- Schools – There’s French Immersion and English schools within walking distance
- Amenities – the house a stone’s throw from the streetcar on St. Clair, is 10 minutes to downtown by car, has many great new restaurants in the area, walkable playgrounds nearby and the Earlscourt Community Centre is a few minutes away which has lots of great activities and facilities for kids (there’s also a rumored Shopper’s Drug Mart opening at the top of the street within the next year!)
The property has also been featured as The Globe & Mail’s Home of the Week. Check that out here.
94 Via Italia Highlights
- Central Air
- Finished/Sep Entrance
- Fenced Yard, Park, Public Transit, Rec Centre & School
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Referred Urban Realty
Like what you see?
This listing might not last forever. Contact us right now and we’ll find a time to bring you there.