Little Italy is centred around the restaurant/bar and shopping strip along College Street, between Bathurst Street and Dufferin Street. College Street is fronted by two and three-storey buildings from the early 1900’s, with commercial uses on the ground floor and residential uses on the upper floors.
Sister Neighbourhood to Dufferin Grove and Little Portugal, Little Italy has access to green space, fantastic schools and convenient access to 24 hour College Streetcar Line. Whether you are looking for a great patio on a hot day or something to do after dark, here are a few of my favourite places in Little Italy!
- Best Sandwich: The Fish Store
- Best AYCE Sushi: Sushi D
- Best Family Owned Restaurant: Regina`s Pizzeria & Trattoria
- Best Place To Dance: El Convento Rico & Andy Poolhall
- Best Park: Dufferin Grove
- Best New Restaurant- Bestellen
- Best Patio: Cafe Diplimatico
What are your favourite places to visit in Little Italy? Contact us at email@example.com or 416-572-1380 and let us know what we’ve missed!