About 36 Cormier Heights
This gorgeous executive townhome in Mimico will make your dreams come true! With a stunning chef’s kitchen, a cozy fireplace, and a large outdoor space, 36 Cormier is ideal for year-round entertaining. With large bedrooms and a incredibly functional open main floor plan, every inch of space in this home is utilized to the fullest extent. Whether you’re an at home entrepreneur, frequently host overnight guests or have a larger family, the main floor den is large enough to be used as an office, bedroom, or playroom. Located in the heart of Mimico, you’re just minutes from the waterfront, shops and restaurants, Costco and the infamous San Remo Bakery!
Extras: Stainless Steel Fridge, Gas Stove, Built-In Microwave & Hood Fan, Built-In Dishwasher, Window Coverings & Blinds, Washing Machine & Clothes Dryer. This Neighbourhood Has It All – Minutes From Qew, 401 & Mimico Go, Parks, Shopping & More!
What we know about the neighbourhood:
One of the older Toronto neighbourhoods (established in the early 1800s), Mimico is an established neighbourhood located in the Etobicoke area of just west downtown Toronto. Mimico real estate is known for its gorgeous homes, easy access to the lake and friendly community, this area is the perfect place for families, retirees, and professionals alike.
Here are the Top 10 features that we love about this home:
1) The bright, open concept main floor living space with an excellent flow from room to room.
2) The cozy fireplace, perfect for winter evenings!
3) The main floor den (currently used as an office), that’s large enough to be a spare bedroom.
4) The spacious kitchen with tons of storage and the kitchen island that doubles as a breakfast bar.
5) Speaking of the kitchen, the gorgeous stone backsplash feature adds a luxurious element to the space.
6) The terrace. It’s designed for privacy, but large enough to entertain friends and family.
7) The spacious bedrooms, both with room for queen beds.
8) The awesome master retreat, especially the spa-like features in the bathroom.
9) The fact that the home has two parking spaces.
10) An of course, the neighbourhood! Charming, convenient, and only a 15 minute drive to Roncesvalles and High Park!