About #617 Element Condos – 20 Blue Jays Way
Address: #617 Element Condos – 20 Blue Jays Way
Rating: Unbeatable Location!
Welcome to your new home – a gorgeous 2 bedroom plus den at Tridel’s award-winning Element Condos! Whether you’re looking to settle down or invest, this incredible open floorplan allows for a multitude of layout options. This unit is flooded with light and features a large living and dining area, two full sized bedrooms perfect for both roommates or a family, plus a den for extra storage or an office. The suite is located in a sought-after building just steps from everything downtown has to offer – easy access to the restaurants and theatres in the Entertainment District, the King streetcar, Rogers Centre, Ripley’s Aquarium and so much more. Parking and locker included!
What we know about the Entertainment District: Known for its variety of entertainment venues, the Entertainment District is home to shops, restaurants, cafes and more. Be in the heart of the action that surrounds the world-renowned TIFF festival! Catch an outdoor concert at David Pecaut square, or dinner and a show at one of the many incredible eateries and The Princess of Wales Theatre. Restaurants like Milagro, Luma, Byblos, Sweet Jesus, Pai and more are all within a ten-minute walk of your doorstep. No matter what your schedule, the necessities are only seconds away – Rabba (24 hours) and Shoppers Drug Mart (8 am – midnight).
Here are the Top 10 features that we love about this home:
1) It’s located in an award-winning building built by a reputable developer – 24/hour concierge, rooftop deck, party and exercise room and much more.
2) The functional split bedroom floor plan feels extra spacious, with a den for extra storage (or office, hobby room, the possibilities are endless!).
3) Wake up and beam with Toronto pride every morning from your perfect view of the iconic CN Tower and Rogers Centre.
4) Granite countertops and hardwood floors contribute to a modern feel.
5) Large windows in every room ensure the unit is always filled with sunlight.
6) The breakfast bar in the kitchen provides extra seating and prep room for big meals
7) There are TWO full bathrooms!
8) Open concept floor plan allows for multiple layout options.
9) Easy access to the all the amenities in the Entertainment District, King West, the Harbourfront, and so much more.
10) Whether you want to hang out with friends or work out, you’re covered by such great amenities that you don’t even have to leave the building.
This unit is priced at $599,000.
Contact The Christine Cowern Team to arrange a showing at #416-291-7372 or christine@ChristineCowern.com before it’s too late!