About #313 Sync Lofts – 630 Queen St E
#313 Sync Lofts – 630 Queen St E
Rating: Perfect for the Modern Urbanite!
Welcome to #313 Sync Lofts!
Located in South Riverdale, this amazing condo comes with all the bells and whistles. With custom built-ins, slick finishes and an integrated sound system, this turnkey residence is a perfect modern canvas that’s ready for you to inject your personal style. Nearly wall to wall windows in the main living area bathe the space in natural light, and create a welcoming atmosphere. Two bedrooms are perfect for anyone from professionals to empty nesters (or even a young family!) – both are spacious and feature large closets.
Housed in a boutique building complete with a fitness centre and rooftop BBQ area, working out or taking it easy are just an elevator ride away.
Extras: S/S Fridge, Stove, B/I Dishwasher & Microwave, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Light Fixtures, Blinds.
Our top ten favourite things about this property:
1) The fact that it’s a proper two bedroom unit (no tiny dens here!).
2) The spacious main area (with 9-foot ceilings) that allows for multiple layout options to suit your needs.
3) The gorgeous kitchen upgrades which include custom high gloss kitchen cabinetry, kitchen island & top of the line appliances.
4) The custom cabinetry throughout the unit. The additional storage makes it so easy to keep a clean space!
5) The large windows in this corner unit allow in lots of natural light with custom dual shade blinds with blackout throughout
6) The built-in speaker system. Set the mood for your dinner (or dance) party no matter what room you’re in.
7) The upgraded light fixtures which add a modern, luxurious feel.
8) The concrete walls & ceilings give you peace and quiet from your next door and upstairs neighbours.
9) The boutique building’s amazing rooftop terrace & option to buy our own private space – hello summer BBQ’s.
10) The vibrant neighbourhood which features some of the city’s best restaurants, parks and cafés (and TTC right outside!).
About The Neighbourhood
Riverdale real estate is effortlessly cool and relaxed, with tons of charming cafes, shops and restaurants lining the Queen East strip. Outdoor aficionados can get their fix thanks to Riverdale park, which features three multipurpose sports fields, baseball diamonds, a running track, tennis courts, an artificial outdoor ice rink and ball hockey pad. There are even picnic areas and children’s playground! In terms of arts and culture, the newly opened Broadview Hotel a neighbourhood has become a busy hotspot for both locals and visitors. Just down the street you’ll find The Opera House, a popular venue for cultural events and concerts.
This property is priced at $579,000. Click here for the virtual tour.
Contact The Christine Cowern Team to arrange a showing at #416-291-7372 or Christine@ChristineCowern.com before it’s too late!