Address: 252 Royal York Rd #215
Rating: Stunning Condo Townhouse
Just minutes from the lake, in a low-key neighbourhood on gorgeous tree-lined streets, is this stunning two bedroom, end unit condominium townhouse, located in the Royal York Urban Towns.
Sitting at a generous 1290 sq feet with a large terrace and not just one – but two – balconies, this beautiful townhouse has it all, including upgrades as far as the eye can see!
The gourmet kitchen features stainless steel appliances, quartz counter tops, exclusive Moen fixtures & a large island – perfect for the cooking enthusiast. The main floor nook is large enough to be used as an office or playroom.
An easy commute to downtown makes this area desirable for everyone who works in the city or has a busy social life but prefer a calmer, suburban setting as opposed to the bustling streets of the downtown core.
What we know about the neighbourhood:
One of the older Toronto neighbourhoods (established in the early 1800s), Mimico is an established neighbourhood located in the Etobicoke area of just west downtown Toronto. Mimico real estate is known for its gorgeous homes, easy access to the lake and friendly community, this area is the perfect place for families, retirees, and professionals alike.
Here are the Top 10 features that we love about this home:
1) The bright, open concept main floor living space.
2) Two balconies to enjoy the views of the city.
3) The main floor nook can be used as an office or playroom.
4) The spacious kitchen with tons of storage and the kitchen island that doubles as a breakfast bar.
5) Upgraded quartz counter tops & exclusive Moen fixtures.
6) The terrace is large enough to entertain friends and family.
7) The end unit placement allows for tons of natural light to shine through.
8) The master bedroom has a walk in closet & a walk out to the balcony.
9) Ideal location for shopping & restaurants.
10) For the outdoor connoisseur, the unit is minutes away from the lake shore, trails & parks.
Click here to view the virtual tour.