Nothing represents Toronto quite like Queen St W! Once named the hippest address in town; the original strip of Queen West now plays host to global brands like Zara and H&M. Just west of Spadina store fronts house independent, funky shops that Queen West is known for! With a 24 hour streetcar line (also, the longest streetcar route in North America) running along this area’s main artery, plenty of green space and a great neighbourhood feel, this area has something for everyone!
With so many options, where should you start? Here are some of my favourite places to visit in Queen West.
- Best Brunch – Swan Restaurant
- Best Coffee Shop – White Squirrel Coffee Shop
- Best Furniture Shop – Design Republic and CB2
- Best Patio – Java House and The Black Bull
- Best Late Night Venue- Horseshoe Tavern
- Best Green Space – Trinity Bellwoods Park
- Best Restaurant – Terroni
Do you live in Queen West? I’d love to hear about some of the placed you frequent! Contact us at email@example.com or 416-572-1380.