Leslieville, after many years of playing second fiddle to the more established Riverside and Beach neighourhoods, has emerged as one of Toronto’s hippest places to dine, drink, shop and of course live! Now featuring what seems to be an endless assortment of cafes, bakeries, ice creams shops, unique furniture shops and brunch shops that could please even the most discerning of tastes!
With so many choices – where should you start!? Well, here are a few of my favourite spots in Leslieville.
- Best Brunch Spot: Bonjour Brioche & Lady Marmalade
- Best Place To Unwind With Friends: The Roy Public House
- Best Furniture Shops: Ethel
- Best Park: Jimmy Simpson Park
- Best Ice Cream: Ed’s Real Scoop
- Best Cup Of Coffee: Dark Horse Espresso Bar
- Best Bakery: Sweet Bliss Baking Company
What are some of your favourite places in Leslieville?Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-572-1380 and let us know what we’ve missed!